One of my favourite childhood memory is when my mom made this delicious chocolate fondant cake. The filling melts in your mouth and leaves you with a delicious cocoa taste. Careful, this chocolate fondant cake recipe I’m about to share will make you highly addicted!
- Preheat oven at 150°C
- Melt in a pan 200g of chocolate pastry and 200g of butter. Pour into a bowl
- Add 200g of sugar and mix
- Let cool, then add 4 eggs and 100g of cornflower
- Mix until obtaining a smooth batter
- Pour the dough in a round buttered cake tin. Your chocolate fondant cake is almost ready!
- Put in the oven and cook for 15-20 minutes at 150°C (Check the cooking after 10 minutes)
This recipe for chocolate fondant cake is super quick and easy! I like to add sprinkles on my chocolate fondant pudding, you can find cool ones at any supermarket.
Check out my family’s crepes recipe to make delicious salty or sweet French crepes.